Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've decided i am going to make the ducati 848 mirrors work on my ninja. But i've been unable to find a real OEM store online that stock these.

At this sstage i think i am going to just keep an eye on ebay unless anyone knows of a site that stocks these.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ducati dealer??? :dunno:
Yeh waiting on hearing back, just thought i'd try alternative means.

Not quite the right look i was going for but thanks =)

you are on the wrong forum...
Not really it's for a 08 ninja 250. Seriously did you really need to post this. Waste of time reading unhelpful posts. Thanks for your 2 cents...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Not really it's for a 08 ninja 250. Seriously did you really need to post this. Waste of time reading unhelpful posts. Thanks for your 2 cents...
What dimeadozen said made perfect sense. You ARE on the wrong forum. Just because you are putting it on a 250 Ninja doesn't mean that it is the right forum.

You are looking for a DUCATI OEM part. Can't you see that a Ducati forum would be the proper place to ask that question?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right so ill make note that you don't want me to share any of the info i pick up for mods for the ninja 250r. Thanks you really let me know what kind of a forum this is.

Thanks for nothing...

·
Registered
647 Posts
haha you are welcome and good luck on your long journey..:weapons78:

you dont type ducati oem parts in a kawasaki forum...

·
Registered
224 Posts
haha you are welcome and good luck on your long journey..:weapons78:

you dont type ducati oem parts in a kawasaki forum...
Why didnt you post your painting my helment thread on a helment forum?

If your going to be like that you should of told him to post in the off topic forum.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

If your going to be like that you should of told him to post in the off topic forum.
+1 some people are so narrow minded. i understand that it is a ducati part but i am sourcing the parts myself. The reason i posted this was for anyone who was thinking of doing anything similar.

Oh and Devilrey, jump off a bridge seriously.

·
Registered
647 Posts

did you not read his post. he didnt ask anything, he didnt really share anything thatll help anyone on this forum, but was just thinkiing out loud, like devilrey said. what was the point. if he had found some mirrors and posted pics thats another story. at least i posted my thread in a specific area and asked something and actually got some answers. Just cuz i have a 250 doesnt mean i have to say and ask everything in this section.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
did you not read his post. he didnt ask anything, he didnt really share anything thatll help anyone on this forum, but was just thinkiing out loud, like devilrey said. what was the point. if he had found some mirrors and posted pics thats another story. at least i posted my thread in a specific area and asked something and actually got some answers. Just cuz i have a 250 doesnt mean i have to say and ask everything in this section.
gratz

·
Registered
389 Posts
So i've decided i am going to make the ducati 848 mirrors work on my ninja. But i've been unable to find a real OEM store online that stock these.

At this sstage i think i am going to just keep an eye on ebay unless anyone knows of a site that stocks these.
I don't know where you're from but GP Bikes in Ajax, Ontario Canada is a Ducati dealer. Don't know if they sell parts online but you could give them a call and find out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts