Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how stupid some ppl are:
I got off work and was driving home. Got to a set of lights to turn left. Car was in front already well into the intersection. I was more that two bike lengths away in the outer tire tread. The facking broad, puts her car into reverse and guns it backward. Only thing i had time to do was hit the horn. She hit the bike and i stalled out. She drove up onto my tire and the back of her car lifted up and she still didn't see me. I pounded on her trunk and put a couple of dents in it before she even realized i was there and pulled forward. I got really lucky, she wanted to keep it out of insurance. I told her that was fine. The shop checked out the wheel forks, etc and pulled off the tire, everything is still true. Need new front fender, which is on back order and i prob won't get it back till the end of the season. Price 172.45 plus tax and 1 hour labour for checking over bike and doing fender. The priceless part is the fact that i already had a huge chunck out of the back of the fender and now it'll be shinny and new. Thanks god she didn't have a 1/2 ton truck!!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I had a similar thing happen to me about 2 years ago. I came up on a mustang (at night) at a stop light and out of nowhere his reverse lights come on. I immediatly started pushing back with my feet as fast as I could. Luckily, his bumper hit my tire just right and only rolled me back and didn't knock me over. He ended up pushing me back about 3-4 feet before he realized I was behind him. I don't know how he didn't see me since it was dark and I always ride with my brights on. He said he was backing up so he could get into the turning lane. I think the guy was more shaken up than I was over the situation. At the time my bike was all scratched up on one side, I should of dropped it and collected some insurance money. Oh well, I am ready for the next idiot to come along now.

·
Registered
452 Posts
seems so simple, if you wanna go backwards, you look back to see if you will hit something BEFORE you hit something....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.