Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Common sense tells me that I should be wearing something underneath my leathers, but I don't know what...

So, what does everyone wear underneath their leathers??

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I got a nice dry-weave T-shirt at Burlington Coat Factory for about $8- it is great for not getting soaked with sweat on a hot day.

For bottoms, you could go to a sports warehouse store and buy generic brand sweatpants, the thinner the better for hot weather.

Cycle Gear often has these underleathers shirts and pants on sale.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Wal-Mart has compression under armor type clothing in the athletic department. It's made by Starter and I think it's about $12-$20 per piece. Long sleeved under armor really helps getting the sleeves of your leathers off!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
^^^CycleGear's heat out gear. They have some decently expensive and decently cheap. Think I got mine for $30 total top & bottom. Work great.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
^^^CycleGear's heat out gear. They have some decently expensive and decently cheap. Think I got mine for $30 total top & bottom. Work great.
I want to try the heat out gear for street/twisties as well. It looks good and the prices are good.

One of the things I like about the PsycleSkins for the track is that they are a one-piece undersuit, so it doesn't bunch up/down at the waist like a two-piece has the potential to do. The PsycleSkins have worked very well for me at the track, even in 100+ degree Texas weather!

·
TrackDays = Happy Days!!
188 Posts
I have the psycleSkins and LOVE it!! this one piece undersuit has done its job miraculously.

I recently purchased from revzilla the Rukka undersuit as it is also a one-piece and is supposed to be as good if not better than the psycleskins.

I don't know how some people can ride without an undersuit. Sticky leathers suck!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts