Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to ask some of you guys opinions before I went through with this order. There is a guy in Florida who is selling Dunlop D208 GP in soft compound 180 or 190 series for 90+20=$110 Am I going to be taken for a ride or are these blem from Dunlop? post up your opinions if you have one.:):):):confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
meaning will that take quality away from buying the new model? and when you say "old" does that mean it might have been sitting around a good number of months in a warehouse somewhere? and if so does that hurt the tire in anyway?

·
Registered
233 Posts
It prob wont hurt it much you can always ask when the tire was made its always stamped on the side wall of the tire, im sure they would be fine and whats your plans for the tires? street use or track use?? For me I wont buy tires that are older than 1 year, from date of MFG, thats just me and im very pickey when it comes to tires but for those prices hell id buy some.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
There are two tire generations after that tire. The 208 won the track day tire shoot out back in 2005.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts