Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I ended up with a 103.9 peak hp on the dyno with the same set up as you (03' 6RR, Akrapovic Evo, and PCIIIusb w/ Muzzy full exhaust map from PC). Rob Lee I would be happy to post it, but I'm not sure how to.

Jef
ZX-6RR 2003

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, I know what the magazines said, but I was still only able to get 100.4 bhp at the rear wheel. I think the tech was testing it on the soft side, as it was just at the tail end of the break in cycle. Going back tomorrow, recently fitted the new PCIII USB with an Akrapovic Evolution full system. Should have a good idea of true rear wheel hp by Monday.
More to follow![8D]

Rubba Side Down!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by Rob Lee

It is a bit of a no-no to mention your chart without posting it. Post the chart!
Sorry, dude...I am using the Yoshi full duplex map from the website...Doing a new dyno run in the morning, and if I can dial in something better, I will post it immediately!

Jay

Rubba Side Down!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Okay, check it out.. I went through all my maps that I found both on the disc and online. I changed each map between dyno runs and the best I could come up with was 105.7 using the Two Brothers slip-on/ stock air filter map. If anyone did better, please let me know...I am going to do some more testing and possibly make my own map...if I can get it working, I will post it as shareware for all to use!

Jay[^]

Rubba Side Down!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.