Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm Installing this dynojet kit...and I'm going back forth between I believe wildcards install and the instructions that came with it. But in wildcards photos that jet beside the main air jet isn't there so do I remove that other jet or just leave it.....any help would be great thanks...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
So I'm Installing this dynojet kit...and I'm going back forth between I believe wildcards install and the instructions that came with it. But in wildcards photos that jet beside the main air jet isn't there so do I remove that other jet or just leave it.....any help would be great thanks...
leave that jet alone.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
progress?
Ye got them in I'm doing a valve clearance check next. Once that's done going to reassemble everything sync carbs and see how she runs. So hopefully by this weekend I'll have her up and running. Hopefully!!!!

When check the valves at tdc how should the lobes be pointed? Down on the bucket or up slightly.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
i don't use the manual, i just rotate the lob so that it's 180 degrees away from the bucket, and measure each one as I go along.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Been away from the forum for a minute, sorry I didn't respond to your PM.

Did you get it all buttoned back up and running ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts