Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Its a lot of fun, almost as addicting as riding. Gotta do something when the roads are covered in snow up here. One of these days I'll grab a Ducati with 2 wheels too.:D

I found a red one shortly after I got this, so the black on has to go.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
reserve is at 550, which is the msrp for the board.

Hey JCP, where in PA is good? We were planning to come out to Camelback one weekend for sure.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Will not pay 550 for the board. Regardless, good luck getting it out of it. If you do not get that, let me know, and I have an offer in mind.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Originally posted by Mad Mike
reserve is at 550, which is the msrp for the board.

Hey JCP, where in PA is good? We were planning to come out to Camelback one weekend for sure.
I've only been to Blue mountain. Went there twice at the end of the season last year and got hooked. I thought it was pretty good there but what do i know if ive never been anywhere else.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
dang i wanna go snowboarding again...wish i had some flow for that board...but all gifts go to the bike:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
for potential buyers; with a 25.6cm waist width, you could probably fit 11's or 11.5 boots on there, as long as you don't ride 0 0

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thx. I think my boots are 13's, and they fit well on the other board I have which is the same width.

I think I have my bindings at 21 6 right now. This one is sold though. but I still have the spyder pants if anyone is interested.[:M114]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.