Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
typically don't fit right, gaps around headlights/tail lights, crack easily, basically i wouldn't take a set for free

·
Registered
3 Posts
the bike i own seems to have a set of those race replica plastics...
the only issue i see with fitment is on the left side .. upper fairing but the ram air duct... other than that he bike seems fairly nice.. and the only issue is it is a bit wavvy..... i bet a heat gun could cure that?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I've been tempted but havent heard too many good reviews plus shipping them down here costs an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
yeah like said up there^ nice looking but not nice quality paint chips, not right fitment (a pain in the arss to mount that's why they usually say professional install recommended), some parts crack easy like the under tail piece.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
bought and used some race glass from ebay with ok results. a little adjusting but worth the price IMO. if you can afford it go OEM!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have a set on my bike and they where alot of trial and error to set up and get them to fit some what ok. I had to dremel and drill alot anf test fit them. And they aren't really that smooth. Here's a few pics. Oh and the color of each piece seems to be off a bit by a shade or two.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts