Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was really interested in the aftermarket WEST fairings on ebay, but i wanted to know about maybe fitment issues, or even just overall quality or them.. so

·
Registered
116 Posts
The overall quality is not that great. You can't beat the price though. My friend just purchased some for a gsxr 750. We never installed them so I can't account for fitment but the overall quality was mediocre. There was painting overspray issues and overall cheesy paint quality etc. I think with some TLC and patience you could make them look better but I would not put them on my bike. I would buy factory plastic, even if it took longer to aquire. Just look for the bargains on e-bay and jump on the opportunity. That is what I am doing now, need left middle fairing for an 06 green zx10, plus bottom fairings.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The overall quality is not that great. You can't beat the price though. My friend just purchased some for a gsxr 750. We never installed them so I can't account for fitment but the overall quality was mediocre. There was painting overspray issues and overall cheesy paint quality etc. I think with some TLC and patience you could make them look better but I would not put them on my bike. I would buy factory plastic, even if it took longer to aquire. Just look for the bargains on e-bay and jump on the opportunity. That is what I am doing now, need left middle fairing for an 06 green zx10, plus bottom fairings.
Thats what i was worried about, but definatly let me know how it fits on ur buddies gsxr!
thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts