Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'd like to hear feedback on this too as that would probably provide some good ventilation for my hotbodies exhaust, don't wanna be melting anything :p

·
Registered
415 Posts
Also I dont know if I would want the weather and anything else that may end up in the undertail with those vents.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm sure I've read a post from someone who'd seen one.Its not supposed to look as clean a fit as the Kawi one because the lower edge where it meets the tail section is curved under.The Kawi one finishes with a clean edge where it meets the tail so the join is a lot more discreet.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I asked him about the color. He said he has the right color.
I ordered a rear Hugger from him, in the Blue. So I will know if the color matches. I was going to get a black Hugger and paint it anyway, so If the color does not match Color-rite has the paint to match.

As far as the vents letting water in.
I notice under my rear seat there is a gap. If I had the bike in a hard rain, it would get wet under there anyway.
Plus I carry a bike cover, and use it religiously to protect from sun,dust and rain. I just thought the design looked different.
Was worried about the fit.

They are $100.00 wich is about what a Kawi one is.

·
Registered
54 Posts
A buddy of mine got one for his R6, the color is matched almosr perfectly but I think the look and craftmanship is cheesy

·
Registered
72 Posts
Originally posted by Tsajdak
A buddy of mine got one for his R6, the color is matched almosr perfectly but I think the look and craftmanship is cheesy
I agree, I think the clean lines of the OEM version looks better. But it's your bike if you like it that's all that matters.

·
Registered
57 Posts
A buddy I ride with got one for his zx10, the craftsmanship is'nt too good, and the color did'nt match at all..(green)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.