Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a Spyder E-99 Paintball Gun/Marker. Gun is in very good condition and comes with a Duracell 9.6v battery, a rechargeable 9.6v battery (wall charger is not included, can use regular 9.6v batteries), Barrel Plug, Gun Case, Owner's Manual, and a Viewloader Revolution Electronic Paintball Hopper. The right tab holding the clear cover for the hopper had snapped off, so I put plastic cement on it the best I could. See picture. Hopper is still fully functional. It just needs two 9.6v batteries and it is ready to go. Here is a list of features of the Spyder E99:

Multi-Mode Dip Switch Panel
Firing Modes include Semi, 3 round burst, 6 round burst, and Full Auto
Reactive Trigger Response. Up to 13 shots/sec.
Adjustable Rate of Fire
Electronic Trigger Frame
Expansion Chamber with Fore Grip
Tournament Velocity Adjuster
New Low Pressure Chamber
Quick Disconnect Pin
New Anti-Double Feed
Vertical Feed
Aluminum 2-Finger Trigger with illuminated safety

The reason I am selling this gun is because I just do not have time to play anymore. This is a great gun and lots of fun, especially when the full-auto mode is engaged. Please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions about this item. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I accept PayPal only and will ship via UPS on the next business day after payment has cleared to the continental United States. E-bay item 140023373624. I will end auction early for the right price. Post or PM if interested.

Thanks,
John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.