Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ECU Wire Mod Article

2K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  xXMaGNuSXx 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Originally posted by tareksaleh77
Zixxer is what our bikes are. Gixxer are the suzukis.

Zixxer = ZX*R Gixxer = GSXR
Yeah. :D I ride with about 5 or GSXR's and I raz on them all the time about that. I'm Like ZXr is Zixxer and GSXR is Gasixer. :D

#14 ·
The nice and simple way to put this is it is NOT just the exhaust valve being effected.

It changes &/or Removes what would be similiar to the Honda RC51 soft rev Limiter which cuts power before you get to redline.
Once modded it lets the bike run full power into the redline of
14,700Rpm.
Does not matter if you have a full aftermarket exhaust or not, it WORKS

#15 ·
Originally posted by jdgun_13
The nice and simple way to put this is it is NOT just the exhaust valve being effected.

It changes &/or Removes what would be similiar to the Honda RC51 soft rev Limiter which cuts power before you get to redline.
Once modded it lets the bike run full power into the redline of
14,700Rpm.
Does not matter if you have a full aftermarket exhaust or not, it WORKS
[:Stupid]

#19 ·
i second that this should be a sticky.

and everything should be reiterated at in the top post like, this adds power with stock or aftermarket, and it doesnt just modify the vavle operation it actually makes changes in the ecu (timing, fuel, etc)

and using us PC3 maps even with the wire mod.

all of this stuff should be stickied and clarified.

#20 ·
STICKY STICKY STICKY!!! MODS, ADMIN... MAKE A STICKY!!!! There are like 3 different posts about the damn wire mod on the main page right now...LOL

im not trying to bash anybody for asking questions, because i did the same thing last year... just think it would be a huge help to get a decent sticky on this since everybody asks about it eventually?

[:M7][:M7][:M7][:M7][:M7]

#23 ·
Originally posted by hoser

[:Stupid][:Applause]
[:ThreadSucks]Notice the ! and not a ? after my statement, the first sentence. And a . not a ? after the second sentence. I was clarifying not questioning. Everyone just needs to do the mod. Plain and simple. Then forget it was there and enjoy. And that's an order. LOL.

#24 ·
Originally posted by dzld636

[:ThreadSucks]Notice the ! and not a ? after my statement, the first sentence. And a . not a ? after the second sentence. I was clarifying not questioning. Everyone just needs to do the mod. Plain and simple. Then forget it was there and enjoy. And that's an order. LOL.
and i was agreeing with you and clapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.