Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey someone stole my bike here in El Paso, TX. My neighbor said she saw two Mexican guys driving a fairly new Black Chevy Silverado, maybe '03 or '04, clear windows/non tinted, Texas plates, and a Harley Davidson decal on the back of the truck. They drove by the apartments up here on Alabama Street and they eye'd our bikes but mine happened to be closest to the end. She told me they looked at her and drove off, that next morning I woke up and walked outside around 5:50am and it was missing.
I had a Silver '04 ZX6R, Muzzy slip on exhaust, Pirelli tires, custom seat with silver flames on the side of it, Texas plates, carbon fiber grip on the gas tank. Here are some pictures of it...so if you see it or one of your fellow bike riders see it or see that black chevy truck with the harley davidson decal please let me know, try to get his license plate number or anything possible! I miss my bike already, lol.

The pics are before I put the Muzzy slip on exhaust on the bike.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
man that sucks, that bike is fuckin clean. i really hope you find it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
when you find it ask the cop if you can have a min. alone with the guys......im in dallas but if i happen to see it i will beat the guys for you

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey dude, I saw your add on our local craiglists website. It friggin sucks man, did you had insurance on the bike?! I hope you did. I'll keep my eyes open for you. My GF's bike also got stolen but hers was a 08 1000cc Honda.. PM me your cell just in case I see your bike. Best of luck

Israel

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sucks.

I had a nice '68 Camaro stolen when I lived in El Paso. They take that shit south of the border and it's just gone...

Good luck, but you need to be spending your energy talking with your insurance agent.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey dude, I saw your add on our local craiglists website. It friggin sucks man, did you had insurance on the bike?! I hope you did. I'll keep my eyes open for you. My GF's bike also got stolen but hers was a 08 1000cc Honda.. PM me your cell just in case I see your bike. Best of luck

Israel
Thanks, PM Sent :cool:

Sucks.

I had a nice '68 Camaro stolen when I lived in El Paso. They take that shit south of the border and it's just gone...

Good luck, but you need to be spending your energy talking with your insurance agent.
yeah it was probably south of the border before I noticed it was missing. My friends R1 was stolen and a few months later some guy was riding it into El Paso from Mexico and was caught and he had it returned...very lucky.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I hate to go off topic but what camera is that and what setting were used?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts