·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The name's Bottle, theBottle"

Agent 007...

[:eek:)]

Red 2002 ZX-6R 636

It's not the speed that kills, it's the sudden stop...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I heard the vendor for this plate was selling them in daytona. I have looked endlessly on the web to find it but still no luck. Anyone with a # or web address would be a GOD in my book!!
I heard that it looked so awsome though.

I like my bike fast... and my women even faster!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Sheeeesh Tommy, for a guy who says he's a cop... you sure are into anti-cop toys and rides aren't ya? [}:)]

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Yes, well I go to many bike shows down here and have always liked to have some good toys on my bikes. There is nothing wrong with the use of this product for off road use and at shows. Also, Yes I have gone very high speeds on my bike but always on a track. If I say I hit 150 or 160 it's of course ALWAYS implied that is was on a track or closed circuit course. I hope this better clearified things my little mounty friend.
Also, I know you said a few things about speed also...but of course I'm sure that was on a track as well.

I like my bike fast... and my women even faster!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does anyone have information on an electronically operated license plate blocker. I heard that there is one out for motorcycles that you put a clear cover over the plate and when you hit the switch it turns the cover opaque. And then when you shut the switch off the plate cover becomes clear again. Any sites or product names would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
997 Posts
I noticed u guy's were looking for number plate blocker try www.motofx.com it's in Australia it's a LCD cover that turns grey at the flick of a swithch good luck??

·
Registered
11 Posts
ya think they got it in differen sizes? would be quite sweet because my plate is never the size of a cars plate!

---lett'r rip---

·
Registered
566 Posts
I made one up for my old 97 ZX-6R . I zip tied a cordless screwdriver up under the pillion seat :D & it had an allen key in it bent into a u shape with a lawn mower cable attatched going down to a hinged plate & wiring going up to a self centering toggle switch on the handlebars for up & down [:M98]

or there is this photo blocker http://www.ghostplates.com/

[:M22][:M22][:M22][:M22]

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
The creators look real smart. Check it out

·
Registered
566 Posts
I will make one up soon for my ZX-10R
This time i will use a servo behind a hinged # plate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts