Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got any idea of what the part number would be for front and rear pegs?? Or any other company that produces the round pegs in gold??

I've tried contacting EMGO and they were as helpful as a rubber crutch.

Dennis Kirk, Targa, and LP were more helpful but I cant get a straight answer on part # because nobody's match.However they all say the 02 pegs will fit the front and that Kawi never changed the rear mounting style.

Any help would be great

Paul

·
Registered
271 Posts
Don't do it, man. I had a pair of EMGOs on my J1, and for no apparent reason, the right peg broke off -- and just when we were entering a freeway! I don't stand on the pegs, I don't jump on them, I don't even try to drag them -- and they just fall apart on me like that. What a waste of money.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ouch I already got them off ebay --- hope that doesnt happen to me --- but it happened with my stock peg.

I read another post after i posted this one and that guy said you have to dremel to get the fronts to mount properly. But the rears dont look anything like the stock setup no where to put the spring and ball package has the supposed corect part number 50-11250 0 for gold but im wondering if the wrong pegs got into the wrong package.

Do you know of anyone else that makes round pegs in gold both front and rear

Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.