Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
will the crash cage help the save all the fairings or is it more for the engine and frame?

------
"I love ninjas with every part of my body, including my pee pee."

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i want someone to make a force-field to go around my bike so i can go pratice stunts[B)]

------
"I love ninjas with every part of my body, including my pee pee."

·
Registered
31 Posts
i mean everyone has there own opinions on frame sliders, cages and all that shit. 4 of my friends have cages and every one of the have broken atleat 2 motor bolts right off and have had to re-tap the motor bolts. all i use are my plastics. and keep around a few extra clip ons and shifter pedal. my .02 cent ill save the money and hassle. but they diffently look pretty trick. [}:)]

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have broke off a couple of the lttle bolts and have bent 2 motor mount bolts, all together about $10. The cagesaved my cases, thats why I wanted it. You can still mess stuff up but I have crashed 5 times now and spent $10, cant beat that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
does the company that makes the engine crash cages (cant think of the name off the top of m head for some damn reason!) make them for zx-6r's now? i checked out the website and it says there are none available for any kawasaki bikes....and if they are available, what models/years are they available for? would appreciate the info.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.