Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Argh I'm confused now (what else is new), need the pic... did ya save it or was it really the "endo gone wrong"??

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Ouch... those crash cages look like they do the trick though don't they?

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
will the crash cage help the save all the fairings or is it more for the engine and frame?

------
"I love ninjas with every part of my body, including my pee pee."

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i want someone to make a force-field to go around my bike so i can go pratice stunts[B)]

------
"I love ninjas with every part of my body, including my pee pee."

·
Registered
31 Posts
i mean everyone has there own opinions on frame sliders, cages and all that shit. 4 of my friends have cages and every one of the have broken atleat 2 motor bolts right off and have had to re-tap the motor bolts. all i use are my plastics. and keep around a few extra clip ons and shifter pedal. my .02 cent ill save the money and hassle. but they diffently look pretty trick. [}:)]

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have broke off a couple of the lttle bolts and have bent 2 motor mount bolts, all together about $10. The cagesaved my cases, thats why I wanted it. You can still mess stuff up but I have crashed 5 times now and spent $10, cant beat that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
does the company that makes the engine crash cages (cant think of the name off the top of m head for some damn reason!) make them for zx-6r's now? i checked out the website and it says there are none available for any kawasaki bikes....and if they are available, what models/years are they available for? would appreciate the info.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.