Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the brand name of an english helmet that looks quite a bit like a stormtroopers helmet (the visor curves up over the nose like a fighter pilot) they look awesome and i want one but i cant remember the damn name :(

CHEERS

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dunno if it's British or not but do you mean this -

If so, it's a Simpson. Another company called Roof also have a similar design.

Both companies have more than one helmet fitting your description... Check out their sites for more ideas.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope it was a ROOF.
you wouldnt happen to know if they are legal in australia would you?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Should be Stump as they are CE approved as well as ACU.

Not sure of the certification over there, but it should be.

They are good helmets, can leak in the rain though.

Ban All Guns, of yeah and Clogs while your at it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe i will get one but ill have to price how much it will cost in total to get here, or find someone who deals with them in Adelaide (south Australia).

·
Registered
418 Posts
IIRC ROOF are French and although look the dogs danglies, leak (My Barber has one) and are only classed as an open faced lid. The chinpiece is just for wind protection, closes with a couple of poppers on straps. and looks very flimsy when up.

If you are looking for a decent Hinge lid with a lot of function and not a fashion item, I have a Schuberth Concept lid (made in Germany) which has an integral inner visor on a slider. It is a very good street lid IMO, and they are also bringing out a normal full face with the inner visor on a slider as well which is very light and comfortable Here >> http://www.schuberth-s1.de/index2.htm

Ash

Live to ride, Erm Erm, Where are my Car Keys ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Roof is a French make, but the UK importer has an online order system - shipping is £25 to Oz (don't know what that is in Australian Dollars). The Diversion is £195 and is a full face design, the striped R010 designs are £245. Got one at Christmas, and I can't fault it - no misting, vents work well and it looks the dogs. Check them out at

www.designerhelmets.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.