Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put led underglow lights on their er-6n? i've seen them on regular 650s with fairings, but never on a er-6n. If so, can you post a picture?

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's on the underside of the tail and above the engine, I only have one crappy pic in the dark I'll get some this weekend for ya

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can go on eBay and order LED strips in the color you want ( I had blue ones to match my bike) and then you can attach Velcro straps to the lights and attach them to your fairings and under your seat. You would then have to go to home depot and get a light switch and connect the wires from your LED lights. I had my LED switch placed on the right side of the bike, positioned right under the seat, by the battery holder for an easy connection. It was also very accessible so you can turn it on or off when riding.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I really find underglow cheapens the look of a motorcycle. Almost as bad as underglow on a car IMO. A friend of mine put it on his white zx6r and it kills me every time I see him turn it on.

You should do whatever makes you happy, but if you DO put underglow, make sure the LED strips are very well hidden or else it will look more half-assed and cheezy.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I really find underglow cheapens the look of a motorcycle. Almost as bad as underglow on a car IMO. A friend of mine put it on his white zx6r and it kills me every time I see him turn it on.

You should do whatever makes you happy, but if you DO put underglow, make sure the LED strips are very well hidden or else it will look more half-assed and cheezy.

I agree, the bike he is talking about doesn't 100% suit underglow, then again not many things do, I have red glow on my 650 but inside the fairings and its a subtle glow , also there aren't a lot of easy mounting spots on a naked bike for lights

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
85 Posts
Page 106 in the ER pics section has a green bike with underglow. 6 Maniac was the poster.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts