Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, any recommendations for soft luggage for an ‘06 Er6f please?
Ease of fitting and removal is key for me. Thanks

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki ER-6F
84 Posts
Hi folks, any recommendations for soft luggage for an ‘06 Er6f please?
Ease of fitting and removal is key for me. Thanks
XLMoto sells 3 bag solution, quick to put on about 60L of storage and most importantly, cheap and good quality, I've been using them for a while and they're great, they don't seem to be available right now for whatever reason but it might be a temporary thing.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Quoting myself from an older travel thread:

The tail bag is called Givi X Stream and it's amazing, I only use sidebags when I have to carry a passenger, for all other intents and purposes this bag is amazing and I don't even notice it's there.

It easily fits clothing and everything necessary for seven days on the road and this year I even managed to fit my summer gear, jacket and pants. The side pockets are awesome too, one 1.5 liter bottle of water, three pair of gloves and my waterproof set rolled up fit easily in one pocket! It comes with five straps but two good quality elastic cords are more than enough to keep it secured on the bike and easy to remove and move.

The only problem with soft luggage is that it is exposed to theft even with the waterproof cover on for long periods of time.

But if you don't want the extra weight and trouble of a triple rack this tail bag rocks >:)
I've been using the Givi X Stream tail bag for years and it still looks brand new! Combined with a tank bag is ideal for a week on the road with absolutely no compromises.

This is the new and improved model by Givi, with 5 more liters of capacity:

It looks even better engineered so I would definitely give it a try (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts