Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all, the pipes on my tank are perished as discovered during filter changes. Red, leads to bulb with which I believe to be overflow. Blue is breather or fuel return. Question is where does the breather pipe connect to as it's come away in parts. I believe red just threads out of the bottom.

Thanks 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Also do you know what size replacement. I think 6mm but they look like two different sizes.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
After much looking around I believe the answer is they both thread down to the bottom of the bike and don't connect to anything.

Registered
2011 Kawasaki ER-6F
After much looking around I believe the answer is they both thread down to the bottom of the bike and don't connect to anything.
Hey, just saw this thread, do you mean t he 2 pipes coming from the tank? There are 3 in total, 1 over flow, a breather and the braided fuel line from the pump, not sure which is the over flow and the breather but they both just run down inside the frame between the sprocket cover and the alternator cover and just hang. Tbh not an issue even if they are not connected, just don't overfill your bike lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts