Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I recently bought a 2013 ER4N, this is my first bike (I am a short female rider) and unfortunately I've already dropped it twice 🤦‍♀️ so I wanted to get some protection for it whilst I get used to the weight and balance.

I'm having trouble finding any crash protection parts for the ER4 as it was only released in Japan (I've checked Yahoo Japan, no luck). However, I have found sliders from Evotech Performance and an engine cover from R&G for the ER6, I'm wondering if these will also be compatible with my bike. As I'm having to ship them from overseas (I'm based in NZ) it's not really feasible to return them if they don't fit.

Any suggestions how I can determine if the engine cover / frame will be the same size for both?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki ER-6F
124 Posts
My mind was blown upon finding out the ER4s exist and they are identical to the ER6 in so many ways. From the pics i saw the engine casings look identical so im sure they'd fit can't guarantee it but they do look identical to me i don't suppose many people have this exact scenario so you probably won't get any solid confirmation save for asking the manufacturer itself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts