Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make the set up on my 07 zzr600 more comfortable ergonomically for me. so, on the front brake lever there is a dial that I used to bring the lever in closer for better reach but the clutch lever does not seem to have this adjustment.

Is it possible to adjust the reach of the clutch lever?

The other thing I want to do is rotate the levers around the bar in a downward direction so my wrists are in a more neutral position when I'm riding and using the levers.

It looks like all I have to do is loosen 2 hex bolts and rotate them. Will anything be out of adjustment after doing that? Anything to be worried about?

·
Registered
604 Posts
The clutch lever is cable operated so your not supose to loosen the adjustment to bring the lever in. If you did you may run into shifting problems from the clutch not fully releasing. I rotated both of my levers to fit my ridding position. I didn't have a problem after adjusting them. Be careful with the brake lines off of the master cylinder. They will come on contact with something ( i can't remember what ) when you rotate it down. Just loosen the allen head bolts just like you thought to adjust them.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
crg or pazzo ftw

Reactions: mariano3113
1 - 4 of 4 Posts