Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, quck question. in the process of rebadging were the ergos relaxed a bit?

Every thing i've read on the zzr600 states how comfortable the bike is (classified as sports-tourer) but i also remember reading how the 6r was aggressive (being *the* 600 for kawi at the time).

i dont think i've read anything that states the ergos were changed, but it does in fact seem that they were. just looking for confirmation.

thanks!

·
Registered
596 Posts
I have been studying this for a couple weeks looking to trade in my 05 ZX6R for the 07 ZZR (basically the same as the 00-02 ZX6R). Seems to be identical in every dimension 'tween the old school 00-02 ZX6R J model and the 05/06 ZZR. I do hope they juggled the suspension damping rates a bit though! Check out the Kawi manufacturers site for specs and parts diagrams for both years:D

·
Registered
474 Posts
00-02 6R is not very aggressive at all, unlike the 03-04 636 which is much more aggressive... The 05-06 is in between, but I feel a bit closer to the 00-02... Definately not as comfy tho... Did a weekend trip to Cape May with my girl and we took the 01 down, neither of us were ready to take the 06 on a long trip (300+ miles)...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.