Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 07 6r just recently popped an error code 15, which is the atmospheric pressure senor. Anybody got a clue as to where and how to fix this problem. Bike went 1200 miles a few weeks ago without any problems and has been sitting idle for a week, not sure if that has anything to do with it. thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i tried resetting the computer by disconnecting the battery but no dice. it's going to take 2 weeks just to get looked at by the dealership. anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
if it's like 05/06 that sensor is located on the throttle bodies rail, there's 2 sensors that look alike. you have to lift your tank, remove the air box, so throttle bodies are easy to be seen, then you can't miss that sensor. it has vaccumm lines coming to it and going out from it.
my guess is one of those vaccumm lines either got loose, pinched and broken, causing your code. usually those sensor last awhile, that's why i'm betting it's the vaccum lines.

search this forum for links to a service manual, that'll show you pix if my writing doesn't make sense.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts