Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so we are hanging out at the Rock Store this weekend and we see this guy...

Mr. Von Schquid here was wearing leather loafers, no socks, jeans, T-shirt and some non riding crappy gloves. Oh and check out his spine protector its a fanny pack.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Probaly from Ontario or Quebec... get them all the time during the summer season at the beach. The women are hot....

(NOTE NOT ALL PEOPLE FROM CANADA ARE FROM ONTARIO OR QUEBEC... they are just the weird FRENCH ones) :D

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Normally I don't participate in these threads cause I'm sick and tired of "squid"-bashing...

But that fanny-pack.....holy shit. [B)][B)]

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by FightingFalcon
Normally I don't participate in these threads cause I'm sick and tired of "squid"-bashing...

But that fanny-pack.....holy shit. [B)][B)]
Yeah I know but this guy was so out there in general, that we all though it would make a good thread.

·
Registered
306 Posts
man u all need to stop hatin that style is hot its what i plan on wearin for now on,and only stickers add horsepower i promise[}:)]

·
Registered
622 Posts
It's amazing how everyone here wears only full on racing leathers, boots and gloves EVERYTIME they sit on their bike. WOW, much props to you guys... [:eek:)]

·
Registered
306 Posts
not me to much money im usually in shorts and a wife beater and only wear sandals if its hot otherwise nothin cause thats how i roll[:M6][}:)]

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
You see all kinds here in Cali.

Trust me...until you CRASH you will never fully appreciate your gear.

Enough said.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by tweakmon
You see all kinds here in Cali.

Trust me...until you CRASH you will never fully appreciate your gear.

Enough said.
How true it is Tweakmon.

On that note remember the guy on the Yellow Ducati we rode with on Saturday? His ass went down right after we left them on Stunt. [B)][B)]

The guy on the F-4 750 said that after seeing his buddy go down and his road rash he is buying a leather suit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.