Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well tonight i had nothing to do and after reading alot of discussion about the jumper mod i thought fuck lets do it and see what all the fuss is about.
i couldnt believe how quick it took me to do it.i also disconected the batery for good messure as some say to do it and some say just plug it in and go, now i just need some nice weather as it been raining here for a week on and off. ill update you guys as soon as ive tried it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've just had my seat off to do the rear brake res relocation and had a look at this jumper mod, mine's a uk spec bike but i found the plug and it was just blank with no wire's jumped, i've heard that euro spec bike's come already done but it dosent' look like it so i think i should go back and jump them wire's aswell.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
apparently its just the malaysian bikes that dont need it, mines uk spec to.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well ive been out today to try it out, first impessions didnt really excite me but after about half an hour or so i came to a long streatch of road, i redlined it through every gear until in top jesus i thought it was going to take off:eek:, its definately faster the way it just keeps pulling all the way, it hit the limiter a couple of times because i thought it had a bit more to go im used to feeling it die off towards the red line not any more any one that hasnt already done it "DO IT" for a free mod its unbelieveable.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts