Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You ever get those days when you just can't take it?! Having the bike sitting there in the garage all ready for hibernation with the cover on it and you just need to ride, you need that rush.

I had one of those days today. I was in such a shitty mood the whole day everyone knew what it was from. I felt like knocking anyone who looked at me wrong because I was in such a bad mood.

It's depressing.
Damn relationships...need to find a girl to keep me busy through the winter.
My rule on relationships: good through winter, expire in the summer.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Wow, and I thought I was the only one. Had a day just like that... only I was by myself in a giant barge. And I'd like a girlfriend - long term. None of this throw away business.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
hahahahahahahaha! no[:p]

wish it snowed here sometimes though. its going to be a nice weekend with sunny skies and temps in the 60's. time for the leather;)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
know what you mean....i just wanna ride and start popping some wheelies....my girlfriend is giving me....therapy..lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
don't worry i'll be thinking of you guys when i'm out riding today and tormmorow (sorry could not help it) should be about 75 and sunny today in flordia.[}:)]

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I can't even read my magazines anymore when they come in the mail. It makes me so sad and desperate to ride I can't handle it. I guess it's harder and easier not having a bike in the garage waiting for me. But I will again really really soon. So all I can do to pass these 'winter doldrums' is sit and think about where I'd ride if it was warm out, or the day when I will be able to ride again, warm or not.

·
Registered
119 Posts
the roads were clear and dry and the sky was blue in boston today so i went out. after about 45 mins in 25-30F weather even with my long johns and thermals i was frozen. snow's coming tomorrow and i think i'm gonna take her off the insurance for a while, so i put stabilizer in her and she's covered and on the stand.
now i have to hear the woman get all upity with me cause she says i get too easily aggravated when i'm not riding.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I'm the same way. but I go in the base ment and wax her. and do mods:D:D

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It snowed today for the first time during this winter. It's still snowing outside, and since it's light snow it's really slippery because as soon as you go over it it gets to the frozen part of the road and you slide.

God this is depressing. I'm still in a bad mood, going on 3 days now. My friends take me out to keep my mind off of it but everywhere I go someone pisses me off just a tiny bit and I get furious. Like today, went grocery shopping and waiting in line was a freaking bitch. I can't take it anymore, and to top it off all this christmas BS is getting to me. Christmas is way too fake now!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Hey now, do NOT be complainin' about Christmas!! Christmas is what you make of it... So make it a good one and cheer up!! [8D]

·
Registered
156 Posts
hmmmmmn ive been having that kinda day for the last 3 days as i just got ride of my bike for another crx....i was planning anyways on gettin a 10r or a 636 in the late or mid spring next year anyways.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Well, I went on a great ride yesterday on Hwy. 33. For thoes in So. Calif. you know what I'm talking about. But damn the rain, I couldn't ride today. Well there is always tomorow (and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day,)[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
you guys are mean..[}:)][}:)][}:)]i think i just started my mad at everything period cause i can't ride

·
Registered
206 Posts
A suggestion. Why don't you guys above the snow line get together and buy a cheap bike, keep it in a storage unit near Phoenix airport and timeshare it. That way you could have warm sunny rides all year round and the cost would be reasonable.

Oh! And he who bends it mends it :)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
You know Beez...I was having the exact same weekend...Let me let you in on my story a bit so that maybe you can relate...
I was dating a girl, lets call her Stacey, for the past two months, taking it real slow physically. This was actually a good thing, I'm pushing 25, and every relationship post college usually ends up being a hook up for a couple weeks instead of something have decent. I was looking forward to having a good relationship. Well she wanted to go to NYC for a weekend and see an opera. (yeah I gave in) I dropped about $800 smackers by the end of the weekend on this girl. I wasn't expecting sex, but when we finally got home, no good-bye kiss...nothing! All of a sudden it hit me, I just got played...

Side note to this story. My whole point in dating this girl was to help me move on from my ex girlfriend, who I broke up with 2 years ago. The problem with her is, she's the only person that I've truly felt "in love with" (yeah it's getting sappy). Another problem with her, she still loves me, so why not get back together right? If we were to do that, we'd get married, it would be the end of everything single in our lives, and she is just not ready for that. So I'm still hanging out with her, she still tells me she loves me, then we go off and date "other people." It's really not healthy. This weekend, I became totally frustrated with the entire situation and slept all day on Saturday. Everyone and everything was getting on my nerves and I just wanted to huddle up in a Sadaam hole and not see the rest of the world.

The something hit me last night. The world is what we make of it. Don't ask why...ask why not?! I know that is cheesy and cliche, but it seemed to work for me. All of a sudden, I had this light go off in my head. Everything fell into perspective. This girl doesn't matter, and that girl doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is me. So I felt better.

My whole point to this story was because through all of this, all I wanted to do was go for a ride, feel the wind, and dive into some twisties to release some stress. I could have, but it was 40 and raining all weekend, and I didn't want my nuts to freeze to my gas tank again:D

Cheer up dude, the riding season will come back around, and if it isn't soon enough, lets all truck our bikes down to Florida and ride around Miami for a week or three!

(kicking and screaming as someone removes me from my soapbox)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
hahaha...I think I had something on my chest that I needed to get off...sorry bout that...

Today...I really want to ride, I'm thinking I need a good screensaver of Deals Gap...or maybe a track from the windshield perspective...It will look like I'm riding!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.