Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had what looked like a young kid snap a pic of me as i was passing the family's truck today while riding in tourist country. lol i think its the first time thats happened. i would've stayed next to 'em so they could snap some more :D but it had just rained, the road was wet and i didnt wanna become distracted. as i was passing, i noticed the kid holding the camera. i did the peace sign and kept going. so if anyone out there obtains a pic of a short dude on a blue 04 ninja riding in orlando, lemme know. i'd like to see how it came out.:D

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
haha never had that happen but last week i had my first "pop a wheelie dude!!!!" request....

do people ever talk to you while you're on your bike? i was stopped at a red light a couple weeks ago and someone tried asking me for directions. i was like yo i cant hear you over the massive engine but they kept trying....i was like wow just stop...........

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Yeah, a few times. A friend took a photo of me once while I was following the car they were in.

The police also have some photos of me...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea sometimes i get talkers. chicks giggling and complimenting my bike, people asking for directions, etc. its fun riding thru tourist country over here. if im stopped i try not to look around to see who is looking, but i know almost everyone is. :D

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i guess i meant strangers. im sure a lot of u have had friends take pics [:p]

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
my friend follows me in his WRX all the time and loves to take pics....but strangers....no...

lol ninjakid don't lie....you totally look at everyone around you in traffic. theres no greater feeling than driving through the center of town and watching heads turn....thats right bitch....get your own bike [:p]

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I've had women take my picture on a few occasions. Twice while riding the Harley and once on the 636 when I was getting gas.
I've also had a ton of people ask if they could take pictures of thier kids sitting on the bike.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I was up in Suches doing the twisties, came to a set of back2back left-right-left rurns and in the middle was a guy with a tripod and camera.

Probably got a good pic, would have liked to have a copy ;)

·
Registered
532 Posts
ya at the gap there was like three people taking pictures on the side of the road. they were professionals and i purched from two of them.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Originally posted by cheetahflyer
ya at the gap there was like three people taking pictures on the side of the road. they were professionals and i purched from two of them.
Yeah, I bought mine too, but unfortunately they were taking pictures at one of the less agressive curves so I wasn't "gettin' my lean on" as they say.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by FightingFalcon
haha never had that happen but last week i had my first "pop a wheelie dude!!!!" request....

do people ever talk to you while you're on your bike? i was stopped at a red light a couple weeks ago and someone tried asking me for directions. i was like yo i cant hear you over the massive engine but they kept trying....i was like wow just stop...........
lol. I had a guy in a truck (at a red light) roll down his window and ask how I liked the bike, and what sort of bike I would reccommend he get to start riding on........I'm like, uhhh dude I have some other things I should be concentrating on right now, but if you call and make an appointment......

·
Registered
82 Posts
Me and a friend were doing the speed limit passing a car show when we noticed some video cameras focus on us, we both accelerated hard and made lots of noise. Then a cop whips out and pulls us over. He was a good guy, we told him we accelrated only for the camera, he understood and after checking to make sure we had clean records let us go with a "Be careful out there, I dont want to be scraping you off the road when some old lady pulls out in front of you"

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
I've had a few pictures, a lot of kids waving or staring, a bunch of direction askers, and a few memorable situations. The kids I always wave at and give a thumbs up...gotta encourage their parents that biking is good for the soul. :D Most of the pictures I ride like normal for, but one time someone had a camera as I passed them videoing me so I lifted my ass up and pulled my pants and undies down as far as I could and mooned the hell out of them. Then hauled ass, of course. The direction-askers I always give directions to. Sure, they wouldn't be talking to me if I had four walls of steel cage around me, but it doesn't really bother me. I take any opportunity I can to encourage the idea that bikers are respectful and helpful and shit. It may come back around some day. The two memorable moments:

1. I was at the front of a stoplight on a 3-lane road with no traffic in front of me, so I pulled a wheelie after the light, and I'm not too good at such things, but I held it for 1/4 mile or so then set it back down, just because I was feeling a little frisky, and at the next light this 30's-40's soccer mom lady that was in the minivan next to me at the previous light pulls up and rolls down her window, so I'm thinking "Great, now I have to listen to this woman bitch about how I'm going to murder her children or something." But she just says, "Hey, listen, be careful, I've seen a few cops in completely unmarked pickup trucks around here the last few days, so keep an eye out, ok?" THAT one blew me away...then there was this one...

2. I was riding home at night with my solo tail on after a local meet and greet, and at a light one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in my life rolls down her window and is like, "Where's your seat? Where am I supposed to ride?" So I'm like, "FUCK! I'm sorry, sweetheart, I left it at home." She says, "But you can't give me a ride!" So I say, "You can ride up here," and point ambiguously to my crotch / gas tank and figured she could make of it what she would. She laughed her cute little ass off and the light turned green, so I just went home like the single loser that I am. [:M7]

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.