Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of Hardrock motorsports? They are supposed to be about a week and a half away from putting two new exuast systems out on the market for our bikes and I didn't know anything about them untill I ran across their site today. Actually looks like it may be a nice system, they are supposed to have one styled after the zx10 pocket system and one styled after the zx10 riot system.

www.hardrockmotorsports.com

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm likeing that style for my zx6. I just really don't know anything about the company.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
the pocket zx10 looks fuckin sweet, if they made something for the 05/06 i'd guinea pig it

*nevermind*
****This system is not meant for a road coarse, track or hard cornering.It is a drag system and is meant for normal riding it is up to you to make sure it is installed correct and contact HR's tech department for installation instructions.****

·
Registered
11 Posts
My buddy has dealth with them. they are outta spokan wa. It put it on his gsxr 750 andhis gsxr 1k. a pain to deal with sometimes but his exhaust was nice and clean soundign and as far as the adjustable deal they are just a small piece of metal that you undo a set screw andmove to adjust how big the opening is on the back of the exhaust

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Like the riot, would like to see a dyno with the different adjustable settings though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the pocket zx10 looks fuckin sweet, if they made something for the 05/06 i'd guinea pig it

*nevermind*

I don't see how or why the pocket would be in the way... The riot I could understand if it is lower or out a little further than the pegs, but the pocket looks to be under the tail. I really like that style as well.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They're supposed to be about a week and a half away from market for the 07-08. According to the email that I recieved back after asking.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,869 Posts
I don't see how or why the pocket would be in the way... The riot I could understand if it is lower or out a little further than the pegs, but the pocket looks to be under the tail. I really like that style as well.
That disclaimer was only on the Riot system. The Pocket system has no such disclaimer. However...

i think they look like poop.
:plusone: x 1,000

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes it is. Now that I checked the price it is a little up there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts