Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He bought something fron me and it wasn't the right thing he was asking for, I sent him his money back and I never recieved what I sent him, he will try and jue you down far as he can and then say thats not what I wanted, i have yet to see what I sent him back and I also refunded his money, DO NOT BUY OR SELL to him. He is a lying piece of shit

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was crying like a baby over 15 dollars and he has no clue what he wants. He posted about me being bad and not dealing with me over 15 dollars after i refunded his ass and never seen a thing yet. If he was near me I'd bust his ass like he never felt.

·
Registered
213 Posts
He was crying like a baby over 15 dollars and he has no clue what he wants. He posted about me being bad and not dealing with me over 15 dollars after i refunded his ass and never seen a thing yet. If he was near me I'd bust his ass like he never felt.

Money is money....but the aggravation your causing your self is not worth the 15 bucks...write it off as a loss bro.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Money is money....but the aggravation your causing your self is not worth the 15 bucks...write it off as a loss bro.
Fuck that he lost is money and his part. That is just fucked up :violent:

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
What the hell would you refund his money back before receiving the product back?
+1

cry me a river? let'm cry man, speak your side if it's needed

not about money, it's about respect

·
Registered
96 Posts
i appreciate you posting this up, i buy alot of stuff off here and wont deal with this fucking guy if he is going to mess you over... its not about the money its respect!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you know its not all about the money but just the way he went about doing things, all of a sudden i pm'ed the little shit and he says man it's on the way, i'm sure it is after it's been over a month, 15 bucks is chump change to me, your right it's the respect. it took me about a week to send his money but i was on a shut working 7- 12's

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
you know its not all about the money but just the way he went about doing things, all of a sudden i pm'ed the little shit and he says man it's on the way, i'm sure it is after it's been over a month, 15 bucks is chump change to me, your right it's the respect. it took me about a week to send his money but i was on a shut working 7- 12's
them 12's will tie up your time man, especialy 7 straight

1 - 10 of 10 Posts