Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Matt was hit by a train last night on his motorcycle. He was killed instantly. I just simply ask for you guys to pray for him, as he loved doing what we all love...and that is riding your motorcycle.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
165 Posts
You got it mbarn! My condolences to you and his family.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
My condolences to you and his family. You got it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its hard guys. My parents are trying to convince me to sell my bike. They say they will help me finance a new car. Its a tough decision. I love riding, and cant let this get to me.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
No! No! My parents are doing the same shit to me- No more bikes. My brother was just in an accident too, but his wasn't bad at all. He rear ended a car at 30mph. But now they say they will buy me a car-I only have to pay the insurance. All of my friends are telling me to take it, but I just can't. I can't give up my motorcycle.

·
Registered
164 Posts
sorry to hear that about your freind.condolences go out to you and the family. just keep you head up man. on the flip side i dont think trains have any thing to do with riding a bike. that seems more like wrong place at the wrong time. people get hit by trains in all types of vehicals so that doesnt mean you have to sell your bike. my opp. would be to keep the bike and do what we all love to do and thats ride. just be safe about it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
My condolences... you and your friend will be in my prayers. As well as everyone else - for a safe and protected ride.

God bless.

·
Registered
480 Posts
wow. really sorry to hear that. :-/
my condolences to you, friends, and family.
i wasn't planning on riding tonight cuz its so cold here, but now i will for sure in honor of him.

peace bro

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
My condolences to yourself and your friends family. I hate to hear news like this, lets just make sure we all try to stay as safe as possible.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend, I actually live in NJ and heard the story on the local news last night.

·
Registered
47 Posts
keep your peace my friend.
We cant all live forever, we should all keep accidents like this in mind while we ride and should your time come hope you have made your peace with all those you love. kiss them goodbye always like its the last time. always look at them like its the last time, everytime. and party hard, party long, you never know when you'll be gone.
Glenn

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks again guys. freshman, i totally agree with you. Mike K, contact me man, maybe we can ride sometime. AIM = wdppballer

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
mbarn,

I am very sorry to hear this happened. :(

My condolences to you, family, friends and anyone else hurt by this tragedy.

-Flash

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.