Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
G

·
naaaaa, not all cops are bad [:M69]

why the FUCK does it take 5 of them to subdue someone who's already laying on the ground handcuffed?!?!?!

i bet that made him feel like a real tough guy

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW, I know one of the guys that was there with them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Originally posted by ninjakid04636
naaaaa, not all cops are bad [:M69]

why the FUCK does it take 5 of them to subdue someone who's already laying on the ground handcuffed?!?!?!

i bet that made him feel like a real tough guy
nope not all of them. but I've seen the amnesty international reports. NY gives millions a way each year to people for police brutality. Thousands of cases since the 90's. Sad to say but I think alot of cops become cops for the power trip. Some to help people but a lot just for the power. When they have really low requirements and pay to be a cop you get a bunch idiots with guns who have the power to tell other people what to do.

No offense to you good cops but damn i know you're out there but it sure seems like there are a lot of a******s

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
moral of the story - don't drink and ride

absolutely no fucking excuse for that....

no, it doesn't excuse what the cops did. but just remember what caused the situation in the first place

·
Registered
190 Posts
Originally posted by ninjakid04636
the situation was over, or should've been over, once the guy was arrested and on the ground
my next door neighbor applies to be a cop every year. She has applied like 15 times to different counties and fails the psych test everytime. during the interim she is a security guard at target.

One day they are going to give her a gun and make her a cop. These are the kinds of people that protect us.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Seems excessive; four guys holding him down and another one has to punch the hell out of him (I find the puncher-cop's choice of shirts ironic...is Corona beer a sponsor of NYPD now? And what's with his butt crack showing??? Doesn't he know, "crack kills"???

In all seriousness, it really doesn't look like that guy needed to be pounded like that. Even if he was "resisting" he certainly doesn't seem to have been struggling or violent.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Hey, if I had some asshat in a corona shirt pounding my face in, you could bet your ass I would resist. He seemed pretty docile prior to the dog pile. But sheer instinct when someone starts pounding on you is to a)fight back, or b)curl up in a ball to protect yourself both of which those cops would call "resisting" and use as an excuse to beat you harder. While I agree that there are a lot of good cops, with stories like this; is it any wonder that there is a large portion of the population that doesn't trust them?

The rider should still go to jail for riding drunk, and the "Corona Cop" should be fired and charged with assault. That way with a violent crime on his record he would not be able to get a job anywhere else as a police officer.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by Atroxus

The rider should still go to jail for riding drunk, and the "Corona Cop" should be fired and charged with assault. That way with a violent crime on his record he would not be able to get a job anywhere else as a police officer.
[:+1]

·
Registered
317 Posts
Having seen the video and read the article, was he drunk? That's just what they said they charged him with. At this point, where's the proof. He could very well have been loopy from hitting his head when he jumped off the bike. But all that aside, I don't really see him resisting, just catching a beat down from the corona kid.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Well fuck me sideways!

What about that little idea we all know about called a deterent?

Maybe if stupid mofo's would stop fucking around with the police and the law this type of thing would not need to happen. I say it does.

I say beat the ever living SHIT out of someone like that fellow because

a) He fucked up
b) He FUCKED UP

Oh, did I mention he fucked up? Yes, and lets not forget he's a fucking idiot. He deserves and ass beating.

I say take your beating and shut up. Maybe next time your wont be involved in some crap like that.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Originally posted by tweakmon
Well fuck me sideways!

What about that little idea we all know about called a deterent?

Maybe if stupid mofo's would stop fucking around with the police and the law this type of thing would not need to happen. I say it does.

I say beat the ever living SHIT out of someone like that fellow because

a) He fucked up
b) He FUCKED UP

Oh, did I mention he fucked up? Yes, and lets not forget he's a fucking idiot. He deserves and ass beating.

I say take your beating and shut up. Maybe next time your wont be involved in some crap like that.
I agree that the rider fucked up, and we have laws to deal with that.(personally I think those laws do need harsher penalties but thats another subject) That's no reason for the cops to beat him though. Hell when you wrecked your bike, I am willing to bet you were not doing the speed limit...so does that mean the cops should have come and layed a smack down on you too? Somehow I doubt you would be singing the same tune if they had.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
what about the cops who try to take things easy and wind up dead cause the jerk pulls out a gun. people are crazy these days and chances can't be taken. he lost control of the bike, jumped off, it hits a car hard enough to explode into flames and he's walking around like a bystander and didn't stop or get down like ordered. i woulda wanted all the help i could get if i was a cop at the scene. the 1 cop throwing punches seemed a lot to much, but what was he punching? if the guy was tensed up and not letting them pull his arm back to be cuffed then the cop was prolly punching his arm. ever seen a meth head resist arrest? them fuckers are like superman. it takes a lot to get one down. the cops don't know wtf is going on untill they get thngs under control. when that guy was walking away shit was not under control. this is just my opinion on what i saw in the vid. some cops are good some are bad. if i had a cop telling me to stop or get down i would. if he had then all that wouldn't have happened.

·
Registered
207 Posts
LMAO at the NYPD recruiting video prior to the excessive force video. Somehow I think the wrong people might be influenced in their decision to join the NYPD by watching that video. Without more details its difficult to tell exactly what the circumstances where. He does seem to be resisting arrest, but I think thats only due to being punched in the head. Prior to the punches flying, he seems much calmer. Either way, if your out drunk on a motorcycle, or any vehicle for that matter, maybe you need a light beating to teach a lesson. I say the guy goes to jail for his 30 days, and the officer is forced to take leave without pay and some anger agression classes or something. Good video though

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.