Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wha 'sup riders? I need some advice on a good sounding exhaust something with some bass in it but not nothing like a D&D sound. I have a 2004 zx636 and I'm looking for a slip-on, I currently have a aluminum Muzzy and my boyz tell me all the time I need something with a lil more bass in it. So I turn to you guys for some advice in what direction I should go in, I'm leaning towards getting a Leo Vince EVO II any advice will help thanks.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ya my bike came with the same exhaust as yours and I don't really like it. A used full exhaust can be had for around the same price as a new slip on in some cases and in my opinion sounds better too. So consider that option.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Hey wha 'sup riders? I need some advice on a good sounding exhaust something with some bass in it but not nothing like a D&D sound. I have a 2004 zx636 and I'm looking for a slip-on, I currently have a aluminum Muzzy and my boyz tell me all the time I need something with a lil more bass in it. So I turn to you guys for some advice in what direction I should go in, I'm leaning towards getting a Leo Vince EVO II any advice will help thanks.
i used to have a cut down D&D slipon on my 636 and that freakin thing was loud man ! i recently traded it for a M4 full titanium exhaust and she's pretty loud also but not annoying loud lol... picked up some power with the full exhaust aswell...

·
Registered
2 Posts
M4 all the way

dude listen. I've had a few bikes. This is my 1st Kawi. my friends got theres before me. I've heard Muzzi, Yoshi's, and M4's. Go with the M4. Nothing better then an M4 for sure. Lot of bass at steady speeds or idle and adding the full exhaust gave me 13hp! so i say M4 all the way! oh yeah got mine for 899 at the shop in cali. Military discount

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
my bike came with a jardine on it, it sounds good not raspy. i like the akrapovic. the yoshi thats a triangle looks kinda differnent but kinda cool

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Levelone's just look ugly to me, I am honestly thinking about getting another bike it's just not alot aftermarket parts for this model. I couldn't even find a gp style exhaust for this bike everything is listed for the '09' model.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pineboxonline.com : D It an excellent price, looks sexy, great deep sounds but when it winds up sounds more like a race bike. You can youtube several videos for it and he also has the best videos up on his website along with pics.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
M4, Yoshi, Micron, Leo Vince, and Two Brothers are really nice. Sounds are pretty similar. Check out youtube, there are a ton of people that post exhaust clips. I would steer clear from Muzzy and D&D. They're cheap and sound like crap. I have an RS-3 and I love it. I'm actually contemplating chopping it short for a different look and sound. But yeah, you can't go wrong with the first 5 I mentioned. I'd suggest getting the one that best compliments your bikes color scheme.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow those are two interesting exhausts they both sound great, however I think the Pinebox might be a cop magnet it's really loud. The Growler kind of has the same look as the Levelone, if it was a gp style I will go with the Growler. Thinks guys for all the advice I am still doing some research so I'm still open for any additional advice thx.

·
Registered
212 Posts
yea seen those quite cool but heard they dont hold well onto the header (needs a screw like the yoshimura slip on install imo), im leaning towards the 2T-R titanium exhaust..i dont do long trips anyway

this pic is of the stainless/carbon to shw how it fits on the bike

2nd pic is of the titanium, they have different branding options, quite like the simple tag rather than the 2T-R logo all over it (keen on this design and its the same money as the carbon)

3rd pic to show other options/ branding designs.. i know there is one guy posted here with his being the first but they have taken off in the UK and seem to be not badly priced compared to the Growler for a bit more $

1 - 20 of 25 Posts