Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my two bros slip on for my 05 636, that is gonna get the whole race bike treatment. I was looking into a akrop, leo vance, sato, muzzys. Any ideas would help.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I had a muzzy race setup and loved it. Though it went down hard (high side) once at 85mph on exhaust side and was done. Blew the can apart and twisted the headers. Dunno if that means much since I havent had any other wrecks like that with different kits to compare.

Nice throaty rumble too. Doesnt scream at high rpm, it roars.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey gabe what did the dyno say? cause akro is saying 125 with a full system. there is no difference in the hp curve between race system and evo. just materical and price. i'm really thinking of going with that. but i've had ,my eye on a leo vance. Any ideas on the arrow anyone????

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
We've had really good luck with Arata and Beet. Power gains across the board, build quality, fitment, and spares

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Unless you are running for the front, remember that Ti or CF systems are usually good for one crash and one crash only. SS or Alu or heavier but they might actually survive a crash. Light is nice, but those Leo Ti systems are very expensive (nice stuff though)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ye what arata saying for power, also i've seen beet but no one seems to have an opinion.

·
Registered
514 Posts
We never had it on the dyno. But we ran it in our Endurance series and ended up 1st in class and 3rd overall.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Good friend og mone runs Beet stuff on her race bikes. Nicest workmanship I have ever seen. Real quality stuff. Im a Hindle guy, its cheap.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Originally posted by ZX6RNutz
I just sold my two bros slip on for my 05 636, that is gonna get the whole race bike treatment. I was looking into a akrop, leo vance, sato, muzzys. Any ideas would help.
what's important to you in a race exhaust? sound, power , weight, material, cost??

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Originally posted by ZX6RNutz
ye what arata saying for power, also i've seen beet but no one seems to have an opinion.
We ran Beet last year, and it's top of the line stuff. The headpipes are big enough that they give you a lower radiator bracket to move it out. The s bend and can also have a much milder bend, allowing better flow.
It just so happens that Kawasaki has given me two to sell.If you want one, you will not get a better deal than right now.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have a new in the box never mounted leo full system forsale. $650.00 + shipping. Ti can and stainless header and mid pipe for a 05-06 zx6.New they are $1150.00

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.