Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my sponsors is making some amazing parts for the 03 ZX6R and RR.

I'll post pictures of the adjustable rear set risers and the exhaust hanger all in light weight aluminum. Both of my 03's are the test beds for these two new products. I'll post pictures very soon. Leave a note here if you're interested!

I was rich, then I went racing!?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Originally posted by desmokwan

One of my sponsors is making some amazing parts for the 03 ZX6R and RR.

I'll post pictures of the adjustable rear set risers and the exhaust hanger all in light weight aluminum. Both of my 03's are the test beds for these two new products. I'll post pictures very soon. Leave a note here if you're interested!

Exhaust hangers please! Let us know post some photos.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all,

The hangers should be done this week, I'll post pictures after final fittment is perfected. I'll check to see if the hangers will work with other models.

The rear set risers look very sweet and come with a new shift rod...very functional and adjustable.

Stay tuned!

James

·
Registered
443 Posts
desmokwan,
i do you have an exhaust hanget for and M4 titanium oval standard mount? for he '03 6r..of course..let me know.. i need to get rid of the stock footpeg shiznit..

"I'm from yeranus."

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Hey James,

Maybe I'll forward you some extra money so you can slip those parts in with the body work LMAO!

Chaos, panic, disorder......

my work here is done

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think we need to get the fairings out to you first in one piece...I wish you lived next door, damn, I thought this free trade thing was a better deal!?

The parts hangers and risers were machined today and are getting another fit on my race bike. I tried the risers out on a SV 650 last race weekend and was quite impressed...my legs are finding new muscles...but still impressive.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Just thought I'd let everyone know; Desmokwan is a true gentleman, I bought some bodywork from him and he's been nothing but help. We had some shipping issues to deal with, the package was too large, but he found a way around it and now I've got some kick ass race fairings not unlike those that you see posted on the website.

Know that you're dealing with an honest man!

Chaos, panic, disorder......

my work here is done

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks T, an absolute pleasure dealing with you!

Sorry about the delay but I'm glad we made it work! Share some pictures once the stuff is installed! Remember, stay away from my race tracks...I can't take anymore fast competition;)

James

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Desmokwan, are the hangers ready? What do they look like - got any pics to post ???

I ordered the Akrapovic one off Kawasaki, but it's looking like it may be hard to get...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll have 3-D pictures of the hangers very soon...the part looks amazing and fits to perfection. The creator of the part is a designer of such parts for a factory team (sorry, not Kawi), I'm just very fortunate to have him in my pits! The part will work very much like the stock part yet covers up the unsightly parts on the subframe and looks very trick.

As soon as the pictures arrive you'll all be the first to know!

I'm uncertain of price for the hanger at this point however, it'll be well worth it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am in for an exhaust hanger if they are reasonably priced and work using the standard dimensions. I have been looking around and it is hard to find one that replaces the peg unless you go with a race exhaust, I have a normal slip on and no use for the passenger pegs.

Mike
99 R6 Street - Sold
00 R6 Track
03 KTM 200SX
03 ZX-6R Street

·
Registered
93 Posts
I love the risers.Please let me know when there available to buy 'cause I'll take a set ASAP[8D]

------

There's a Difference between being Brave and being Stupid...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.