Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 01 with a Akropovic full evolution system on it. I will be buying on 04 as soon as they come available and was wondering if it was possible to put the 01 exhaust on the new bike? from the looks of all the pictures I have seen on the 03s and the Akro site it will fit. Please help[:p]

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
What is it on the Akrapovic site that leads you to believe that the '01 Evolution will fit?

Even the 2003 6R and 6RR have different systems from Akrapovic, despite having the same stock systems! The stock Kawasaki parts for 2001 and 2003 are very different.

Too bad too, because that's a sweet system you've got on your 2001... sigh... I'd sell it separately and put the stock system back on your '01 to get the most money from it.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
hmm, how much for the ackro full sytem ZEDX6Rroadracer?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry arturo havent been on in a while. Exhaust has roughly 1000 miles on it I paid 1600 for it. May possibly be getting my 04 this week depending on money and may possibly keep my 01. However, if I am not able to keep it I will need to sell.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yeah make me a offer, The system is immaculate and the gains are amazing. I am not sure what the stock hp #s are but I made 102.8 at the rear wheel after it was jetted.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
how much are you looking to get? is it the carbon or steel can? PM if you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.