Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey anyone know if all zx6r aftermarket exhausts are interchangeable between 1996 and up?, and also that goes for every other zx6r part. and whats with this flow commander crap? sounds almost like magic pixie dust to me, ha ha, i know first hand how much a pain in the ass jetting can be with float height pilot screws synch'n etc, i messed with my old fzr for 5 years and whatever all i did was just made the problem worse untill it sounded like it ran on one cylinder so i sai f*k it and sold it, i'm almost afraid to touch my zx but it seriously needs attention, anyway dont tell me to take it somewhere(or someone) cuz thats what happened to my fizzer in the first place, don't ever trust your shit to anyone! if it aint broke don't fix it! also its cheaper to take your stock can , a drill and a crowbar rip that baffle to hell then strip it and polish to beautiful eye candy shine, but eventually the demons in my head will win and i'll have to tear into the carbs, i plan on a tune up soon , synch it also i think it needs the pilot screws adjusted probly 1/4 to 1/2 turn out well i gotta go i can talk about this shit till i'm blue in the face peace out

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Oh no I've gone crosseyed... [xx(]

Welcome to the board anyway...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya know is it that hard to answer THE DAMN QUESTION! and yes i was plenty cross eye'd when i wrote that, and i'm cross eye'd again cuz i bust my ass all day in philadelphia in a frieght truck then drink till i'm blind to forget. thankyou god damit

·
Registered
431 Posts
What a smooth way to start things...your gonna make alot of friends.

Old enough to know better...young enough not to care.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Hmmm all this crap and still no answer!
sorry, but welcome to the board zx6r666
Just tolet you know, I would've had an answer for you if I actually read it though, Too long for me to read.[}:)]

Faster then a speeding...
Ticket

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
zx6r666,

Aftermarket pipes are not interchangeable between all model years. Some aftermarket pipes fit the 1995 to 1999 bikes, but to be sure check with the pipe manufacturer you like.

You can use the parts diagrams at buykawasaki.com to check if different-year bikes share a part—if so, the part number is unchanged.

Your posts would be easier to read if you were a bit more generous with the period. Feel free to ask any other questions and we will take a crack at them.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I tried to read the question again. I think the answer to your question is NO...things are not interchangeable between 96 and up.

Old enough to know better...young enough not to care.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whatever i dont care about grammer and your a geek and i dont want to be friends here's some ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hmmmm... there are a lot of good people here with loads of priceless information. Believe it or not, I think you'd find ALL the help you'd need from those that have replied already... if you'd slow down and approach with a little less recklessness.

[B)]

[:p] '02 Green ZX-6R Limited Edition [:p]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.