Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how's it going new to the forum. I ride a 06 636. Stock for now. Wanted your opinions on exhaust. I was thinking of the motowerks gp style and akropovic. What would you guys recommend. My bike is mainly for canyons and maybe some track days. Thanx in advance guys.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for right now i just want a slip-on, as I really want to spend money on suspension and once i use up the pilot powers upgrade to the 2ct. but ye suspension is my main focus. i just want a better sounding exhaust then stock with some power gains.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
i'd get the akra slip on, get a power commander & get it tuned, then get corsa III's (much better than the 2ct's & i've ridden both) then get the suspension dialed in ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
i'd get the akra slip on, get a power commander & get it tuned, then get corsa III's (much better than the 2ct's & i've ridden both) then get the suspension dialed in ;)
high five on the corsas... the III's that is. What do you suggest on dialing in on the suspension and do you have any tips?

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
high five on the corsas... the III's that is. What do you suggest on dialing in on the suspension and do you have any tips?
just mainly get it set up for your weight, they're set for about 150-155 from factory but just getting the suspension tuned for YOU & your riding style will benefit you better than any exhaust, brake lever or power commander, BUT your suspension is only as good as your tires & comfort ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts