Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the M4 gp series exhaust and was thinking if this would work on our 250's? I can take the can to a local exhaust shop and have them weld it up for me but my concerns are back pressure. I took the stock can off yesterday just to see how it sounded but after searching on the forum, and finding out that it could mess up the valves, I put it back on. Any input would be greatly apreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
I was looking at the M4 gp series exhaust and was thinking if this would work on our 250's? I can take the can to a local exhaust shop and have them weld it up for me but my concerns are back pressure. I took the stock can off yesterday just to see how it sounded but after searching on the forum, and finding out that it could mess up the valves, I put it back on. Any input would be greatly apreciated.
If you're looking for the shorty exhaust look -- look at the HR1. I mean, You can go with a custom exhaust, but unless you have the time/money for tuning you'll most likely just be wasting time/money for form over function.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts