Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was actually lookin into the high mount micron, but it was a little too pricey for me. I got a real good deal on it but its just not what I want right now, so I bought a hindle.:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys ive been hearing from a lot of people about how good muzzy, hindle, and akropavic are but what about micron? Im interested in the black to yellow fade aluminium canister, by micron. I like their style but im not sure of their quality, and sound. Could you guys give me some opinions about it.

If i could afford the muzzy titanium system i would buy it, but its to rich for my blood.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not to be a rich prick, but I was looking on parts411 for some hindle models, and prices, and im not into the style, and it seems like the cheaper brand of exhaust i dont know im just asking?
It doesnt do it for me, and its much cheaper than the micron. Any ideas about the quality of micron?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Micron makes some good stuff just like hindle makes some good stuff, micron has a serpent system that has the flat bends in the header they say makes better power because of less air spinning in the pipes. But it gets it sepent name from being made underwater. I used to be a parts manager at a Kaw shop so i got a few chances to go to the Dealer show in indianapolis and get to talk to all the manufactures. The micron people had a very nice product, they should be right with the other manufactures on getting a little more power out of your bike.

·
Registered
22 Posts
thanks milesmcever, i do like the serpeant system but thats a little to expensive for me, maybe in the future. I appreciate the feed back.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just bought a carbon fiber Micron Highmount
i love it
I looks and sounds kick ass
Has a throaty sound
ill post a picture later tonite.
I would recomend it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.