Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do a search for exhausts. There are a lot of topics.
Search is located by where it says Logout.

You gota have balls like these to drive a bike!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, brilliant site. I want to upgrade my exhaust, and I was wondering if any of you have any ideas. I like the akrapovic and yoshi, but neither of these do high mounts, and I quite like the high mount. Blueflame do it, but they say I have to buy a whole system. Is there no other ways of getting from buying a whole system.
Looking forward to the replys.
[:I]

mucca

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
What year is your bike. If it's a 2003, then NO, there's several companies producing a slip on high mount system. If it's pre-2003, then yes, obviously you'll need to go full system to change the exit angle of the exhaust pipe since the cannister is bolt-on vintage.

I was big on the high-mount system until I found they really interfere with my boots which rest on or at least hit the rising portion of pipe when on the balls of my feet. Very annoying.

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
151 Posts
Actually dj dunzie, Devil make a highmount for the late model GSX-R's which are bolt-on's you just need to cut the stock pipe. All the fitings are included to make it happen. Except their isn't one for ZX-6R's. Sorry.[V]

www.bothendsup.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
i had my buddy, who owns an exhaust shop make me one, i loved it, but then i started burning my boots abit, looks awesome, but not good for the boots, i used to have pics of it, but i cant find it, if i do, i will repost, btw, it was on my 01

jimmy

2001 ZX 6R
green
full muzzys ti exhaust
jetted
carbon fiber flush mounts
matching leathers, gloves and helmet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.