Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 2019 ninja 650. it has about 70 miles on it so far. i am new to this so please bear w me. i want a loud exhaust (i know it wont be too loud because its not a 4 cyl). what do you guys recommend, and will i need a tune for it? i would rather not tune it right now. thank you

·
Registered
172 Posts
i just bought a 2019 ninja 650. it has about 70 miles on it so far. i am new to this so please bear w me. i want a loud exhaust (i know it wont be too loud because its not a 4 cyl). what do you guys recommend, and will i need a tune for it? i would rather not tune it right now. thank you
If you think that the number of cylinders is what determines youre in for a great surprise. These twins are some of the loudest engines when coupled with a slip on. I cant suggest which one to get as mine is a 2010 but have a look on YouTube theres lots of vids on various options. Also theres bound to be one for sale that has a slip on close to you Go check it out. Trust me theyre loud !!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you think that the number of cylinders is what determines youre in for a great surprise. These twins are some of the loudest engines when coupled with a slip on. I cant suggest which one to get as mine is a 2010 but have a look on YouTube theres lots of vids on various options. Also theres bound to be one for sale that has a slip on close to you Go check it out. Trust me theyre loud !!
i havent heard any in person but definitely! i want a loud setup for it.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Hi there, I had a Two Brothers Vale can on my '06 and it was the loudest bike on the track. It was WAR and from startup to any rpm. It was very loud even with the narrowest baffle available. I sold it after four years and I have a Leo Vince fitted, it makes an awesome sound without being obnoxious. Check out my profile, I posted a comparison thread a while ago :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there, I had a Two Brothers Vale can on my '06 and it was the loudest bike on the track. It was WAR and from startup to any rpm. It was very loud even with the narrowest baffle available. I sold it after four years and I have a Leo Vince fitted, it makes an awesome sound without being obnoxious. Check out my profile, I posted a comparison thread a while ago :)
thank you i will check it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts