Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine had the following experience with this shitty company; so think before you order anything from them.

DO NOT BUY THROM THESE LYING CHEATING SHIT BAGS!!! IF any of you do business with these ass holes..............You Been warned!!

Here is my experience with them:

I placed an order via phone with exoticsportbike.com (Parts Infinity) on May 25th 2006 for a Two Brothers HIGH MOUNT Carbon Fiber Exhaust system for my Triumph 955i. The salesman informed me that the product was in stock, it would ship out within 24 hours, and to expect it in around 4 -5 days. I paid $445.19 for this initial transaction.

A week later UPS delivered a box containing a Two Brothers STANDARD MOUNT carbon fiber exhaust system. “Daytona 955i Slip-On Standard Mount - NOT what I ordered or believed I had paid for. I called the sales number (as there is NO customer service number) and was told that they entered the wrong info at the time of ordering..........sorry.

The Exotic Sportbike sales rep, Mark, apologized and told me to hold onto the Canister (as that is the only correct part in the order shipment) and return the rest of the parts. They informed me that they would immediately send a UPS call tag for collection of the incorrect parts and confirmed that they would UPS me the correct HIGH MOUNT system the following day. UPS picked up the incorrect parts 2 days later.

Seven days after UPS picked up the incorrect parts, I still had not received my correct parts. So I called them again (sales department, of course, as they still do not have a customer service number). I was told that the correct parts were sent out that day. When I asked why the delay, I was told that they wanted to receive the incorrect parts back before shipping me the correct parts (not what was agreed). However I was relieved to know that the right parts were on their way.

A week later UPS delivered a box containing 1 connection pipe and one extension bar mount but still missing are the other parts for the system!....I had still not received the mounting hardware, indicators, can clamp, springs etc!!!

I called them immediately to tell them what parts were still missing. It took an hour (after opening) to get anyone to answer at their 800 number. This was now Friday morning 3 weeks after I initially placed the order. I spoke with a lady who said they would send all of the missing parts and have them overnighted to us with Saturday delivery. One week later nothing was received.

So I called again. I spoke with a nice gentleman who said the parts had been shipped out and I should receive them within a few days. When I asked him to clarify which parts were shipped, he said 2 springs and 1 clamp. Still no mounting hardware or indicators. I explained to the gentleman that this was incorrect. We had given them 3 chances to send us the right parts and they failed all three times. I told him I wanted to cancel the order because I cannot use the exhaust system with only the parts they had sent. He agreed to do this and said he would send a call tag for all of the parts we had in our possession. He agreed that we should not have to pay any shipping charges as the errors were completely theirs and agreed they would refund our credit card.

That was 4 weeks ago! At this point, I have 3 parts still in my possession as they have not sent the call tag from UPS. The springs and clamp that were supposedly shipped 2 weeks ago have still not arrived. My credit card has not been refunded. I also noticed that they charged me an additional $30.00 on 6/16/06. They never mentioned this charge to me and I never approved any additional charges to the initial $445.19.

I have attempted to call and email them many times since the above was agreed. Now they are very rude and say that there is nothing they can do, I need to talk to customer service or accounting. They say that there is no phone number for customer service or accounting and they cannot transfer me. The Sales reps that answer the phone say I can only email Customer Service, which I did but got no reply.

We are now chasing them through our credit card company!...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Dang, thats horrible. These guys suck.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
yea thats shitty business. to bad there not local so u can go in there and smack em in the face with the wrong parts. when i order shit i always make them read back the order to me. i mean mistakes do happen but when it happens to you it blows ass

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.