Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone, especially in the north east area, have an EZ-Pass mounted on their bike?

I called up EZPASS to get a tag for my bike they sending me one of those ugly off white square things like in the car. I dont want it mounted anywhere overly visable. not a good look. Anyone have any clever ways of concealing it.

besides coming up to the toll and pulling it out my pocket... already tried that.. didnt work for me.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
My Sunpass (Florida's version) is suction cupp mounted under the rear seat cowl (on the '02 9r, the cowl replaces the rear seat, so only a thin layer of plastic covers the transponder). If I strap anything over it, the booth doesn't pick it up, but otherwise it works fine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by 02 z_x_6_r
do a search for it i know this topic has been discussed a couple of times...
yea I checked a few previous post but no good answer really. most people say that they carry it in their pocket and if it read fine if not they just go through anyway..

however my thing is that I use it mainly on the Whitestone Bridge NYC and that toll has an arm that wont go up till it reads your tag. so i need something that will defenitely read each time.

just that I figured i cant be the only one with this kind of issue. want something convenient yet something that wont look tacky on the bike somewhere.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I would suggest putting it between your gauges and windscreen, that way you can toss it up there while you are riding and take it out when you are not. You might not have to do anything to mount it, just wedge it in there. I don't know just an idea, be creative and then tell us what you came up with.

--David

·
Registered
256 Posts
FYI..Just keep in mind that the actual sensor does not have to be visible for it to work..I've had mine work from the inside of my glove compartment in my car. So use your imagination. You might even be able to velcro it somewhere inside one of your fairings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.