Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, where do u guys keep your ezpass when ur riding. I haven't found a place for it except my pocket but i have to stop at every toll and dig it out to use it. Im looking for a place it will work without having to get it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Just curious, where do u guys keep your ezpass when ur riding. I haven't found a place for it except my pocket but i have to stop at every toll and dig it out to use it. Im looking for a place it will work without having to get it.
i have to go through a toll everyday...
i have tried several different spots on my bike and it will never trigger the light at the toll, no ticket yet! i ended up putting a small piece of velcro on top of my cluster and stick the ez pass on there. as i approach i grab it hold it in the air and drive through, it goes off and i stick it back on top of my cluster.

i did the pocket thing a few times, but it got tricky with gloves on. much easier just pulling it off the velco and sticking it back on.

i'm up for better ideas though...

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
I had mine velcroed to the lower ribbed part of the windscreen, it didn't end up holding too well. Now, it just sits on the ledge way down at the bottom of the screen and doesn't move at all, while still registering at the booths.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I keep mine in my jacket. Has an inside pocket on my left chest towards to top. Works if you sit up and aim it towards the sensor, but i usually jus tuck alittle and go through since my plate is hidden. unless theres a gate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.