Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you guys know that if you have an "EZPASS" account there is no need to put the bulky ezpass on your bike. I have seen a couple of bikes with it on the windscreen and they look awfull. I was riding with a buddy of mine and he told me that he has an ezpass account and that he never uses the pass. He just goes through the ezpass lane and when his ezpass bill arrives he gets charged the same. No tickets or anything.
Just wanted to let you guy know about this so you don't have to carry that ugly thing around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Ive had ezpass for 2 years. last summer i went through 4 tolls everday to/from work. i kept the thing in my inside jacket pocket and rode on the side(where the car tires go). Id say about 90% of the time the thing showed nothing or just said GO, in either cases, it didnt really register me and didnt have to pay and no tickets. The other 10% it just picks it up as usual.

so jus so u konw how it is, or can be
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
940 Posts
Same here...

I keep it either in my jacket pocket or in my bag when I commute...it usually reads paid...

but in response to the first post what they do now is bill you by your license plate number....no longer is EZPASS losing millions of dollars by writing erroneous tickets and mailing them out to every person who either has a faulty transponder or uses it from a different vehicle...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So what I'm saying IS.....if they are gonna bill you anyway, why not leave the tag at home? No need to put it on the windscreen. No need to carry it in the pocket or the backpack.
I wouldn't.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top