Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F/S: 2005-2008 ZX-6R Racing Windscreen....

*** SOLD ***

Got a Sportech V-Flow Chrome Series, Red windshield for sale. It's shaped like a double bubble. It came with the bike brand new from the dealership and it's less than a month old (bike was delivered 8/27). It has a couple of long vertical super fine scratch that's barely noticable and only at a certain angle and light. Otherwise it's in excellent condition. Just want to be up front and honest. It happened when I wiped the windshield with a damp rag. MSRP is $89.95!

Asking $50 with free shipping to anywhere in the U.S. via Priority Mail.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
might be a stupid question, but can you see through the windsheild?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
It's a sweet looking deal and I am looking for a DB BUT...the red doesn't look like it matches the rest of the red on the bike. Is that why you're selling it?

Habs

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a sweet looking deal and I am looking for a DB BUT...the red doesn't look like it matches the rest of the red on the bike. Is that why you're selling it?

Habs
Yes and no. I loved it when I had the SE decals. I think it looks great! But as you can see in my avatar I removed them and found it no longer matched with so much black. I have a Puig DB now and don't like the shape as much as the Sportech. The Sportech has a sleeker smooth curve not like the obvious "bubble" like the Puig.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts