·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am i likely to notice any gains?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have heard that it gives you a noticeable zip at the top end, and that it makes it feel like a newer bike. I ordered one for my 99 ZX6R after someone said that it would fit and it turns out it the the 00-02 ZX6R and 05-08 ZZR are the same, but 98-99 ZX6R are different. If you end up wanting to get one I can sell you mine, it is still in the factory package.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I have heard that it gives you a noticeable zip at the top end, and that it makes it feel like a newer bike. I ordered one for my 99 ZX6R after someone said that it would fit and it turns out it the the 00-02 ZX6R and 05-08 ZZR are the same, but 98-99 ZX6R are different. If you end up wanting to get one I can sell you mine, it is still in the factory package.
how much would u let it go for?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will offer 1 dollar more than camaroguy:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
curious on opinions as well, i've been thinking about one for 02 zx6r

·
Registered
27 Posts
Also, curious on the factory pro jet kits, semi-related

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
i no my bike is a 04 636 but i installed a +4 on my bike a couple of months ago and i can tell a difference in the mid-top end range and it sharpened the low end throttle responce also, its good for 1-2 hp but u will tell a difference once u bolt 1 on, *** i suggest u runnin premium pump gas bc of dentonation of the advance timing after

·
Registered
197 Posts
I installed mine before i put on the slip on, k&n, and shimmed the carbs. Even then I could notice a pretty good dif. From end lifted way easier with just throttle in first. Runs much smoother through the entire RPM range.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts