Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to this forum; it has alot of info I can't read all! i was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a used factory service manual for my ninja zx750 "H" model 1990. I had one and it was rudely thrown-away. I know it covered only the 1989-1990 models. any info would be appreciat[:M117]ed.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Originally posted by znmego
Hey guys, new to this forum; it has alot of info I can't read all! i was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a used factory service manual for my ninja zx750 "H" model 1990. I had one and it was rudely thrown-away. I know it covered only the 1989-1990 models. any info would be appreciat[:M117]ed.
Have you tried ebay? I got mine on disc for like 5 bucks plus shipping. I've seen some manuals listed recently but not sure which model years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have checked there and all they have is the clymers that are a little too vague that cover from 89 t0 95, i would like a specific one that cover the 89 and 90 only. I have tried a google search but only come up with the same crap guess just keep on trying ebay. thanks dude.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.