Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a local guy wanting to buy my Al. Leo Vince slip on. I just put on the Motowerkz pipe and am ready to sell the other so I told him 300 bucks. He keeps asking what is the lowest I will take but I think 300 is fair? I am gonna tell him I will help him take off his muzzy and put on the LEO. Am I asking too much or is 300 fair.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I think i paid 260 for mine shipped from ebay... Carbon fiber Leo Vince slip-on. I think you can lower it a little... And ita aluminum which is the cheapest of the 3...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dang u got a deal...lol. I been looking to try and find some used prices to go on so I could be fair. When I sell stuff I dont want to ask to much b/c I hate paying too much for stuff myself.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I just bought a used LeoVince Carbon Fiber slip-on for $195 shipped. The midpipe was also coated with Jet Hot. Now that said, I think I got a REALLY SWEET deal and I've been looking for a LONG time for that deal!

I've looked at a lot of ads for slip-ons and I would think you could get anywhere from $275-$300 for yours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts